Technical Support Engineer, £30,000, Poole
As an Internal Technical Support Engineer you will join a small yet impactful team within one the UK’s leading manufacturers in this specialised industry. You will be responsible for providing customers with a continuous first-class service and professional technical support that meets the needs of their requirements.
As Internal Technical Support Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Process technical support enquiries (phone/email)
- Log customer feedback via CRM
- Provide product information to customers, and feedback to Product Management
- Testing software and hardware
- Action customers enquiries: Technical, and literature requests
Your skills and experience will include:
- Experience working in a customer services and/or technical environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to listen, understand and problem solve
- IT and networking knowledge
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to maintain relationships
- Electrical background is a bonus
Background & Benefits
Rubicon’s Poole based, well-established and reputable client operates around the globe across a variety of business sectors. During their 35 years within Access Control Solutions our client has provided peace of mind to millions through the design, production and introduction of a wide range of security related products.
As Internal Technical Support Engineer you will benefit from 20 days holiday (+BHs), free parking, social events, a life assurance package and target related bonus.
Rubicon Recruitment Group are working with our client on exclusive basis. We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Internal Technical Support Engineer vacancy to our client ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Grace on 01202 688542.