Technical Sales Administrator, Ivybridge, £25,000
The purpose of this job
As the Technical Sales Administrator working within an established growing company, you will form part of a close-knit team and have excellent opportunities for career development. As the Technical Sales Administrator, you will manage all incoming sales enquiries, provide advice, quotes, and deliver generally sound customer service. Our client is looking to bring someone onboard who can eventually grow a team which they will ultimately manage. To support with this growth, you will receive training in processes and software.
As the Technical Sales Administrator your responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with warm enquiries for new and existing products
- Order processing
- Generating quotes for customers
- Maintain regular contact with key customers
- Develop relationships and identify key customers and opportunities
- Monitoring and managing the sales inbox
- Support the General Manager with Sales Campaigns
As Technical Sales Administrator, you will have:
- Experience in a mechanical, motor trade or engineering environment would be advantageous
- Exposure to CAD or preferably working use of this software
- You will be a strong communicator and have a good understanding of the importance of excellent customer service
- The hunger to grow a successful career with an ever-growing business
Your new employer
A leading manufacturer in their field, bringing over 40 years’ service our client is offering this position on a full-time permanent basis with rotating Fridays off, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays and exciting opportunities for growth.
Please call Ellie on 01202 688 542 for more information about this vacancy or apply to this advert directly.
Here at Rubicon, our dedicated team take the time to review each and every application, please help us by submitting your CV in a Word document to allow us to more easily upload your details on to our system.