Technical Support Analyst, Poole, £23,000 + company and performance related bonus
The purpose of this job
As the Technical Support Analyst, you will play an important role in providing customers with vital technical support and help. You will significantly contribute to the continued growth of the business by offering passionate customer support and solutions.
Your responsibilities as Technical Support Analyst will include:
- Answering customer calls, providing 2nd line support, and ensuring all information is correctly logged/ticketed
- Escalating 2nd line support issues, when necessary, with the correct information
- Internal IT office support
- Following up on open tickets/issues ensuring customers are being dealt with appropriately
- Documentation of processes, maintaining up to date files
Your skills and experience will include:
- Experience working in a helpdesk / technical support role within a commercial environment
- Troubleshooting experience, in relation to 2nd line issues
- Excellent communication skills, able to liaise with people at all levels within the business
- Ability to actively listen and ask appropriate questions to help diagnose issues
- A good understanding of basic IT infrastructure (servers, networking, desktops, etc.)
Your new employer and package
Our client is a leading IT consultancy, working with well-known brands on a global scale. It’s the perfect time to be joining the business having seen continued growth in recent years. You will be working as part of a focused and professional support team, delivering quality support to their loyal customers.
As well as a competitive basic salary the successful Technical Support Analyst will benefit from company and performance related bonuses, training, and progression opportunities.
If this role is for you
To avoid missing out on this Technical Support Analyst opportunity, call Dawn for more information about this permanent vacancy or apply to this advert directly.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.