Customer Service Advisor, £22,000, Salisbury
The purpose of this role:
This Customer Service Advisor role is an integral part of the Customer Service department within a family-owned, manufacturing company, who deliver high quality service to their global customer base. You will be an expert in offering information and advice, working at the very heart of the business.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will:
- Respond to enquiries from retail and trade customers
- Process orders in an accurate and efficient manner
- Provide technical assistance and advice on products, services, deliveries and returns
- Accurately input data onto computer systems
- Liaise with the Marketing Department with regard to technical and data information
As a Customer Service Advisor your skills and experience will include:
- Excellent communication skills with experience in handling customer queries over the phone
- High attention to detail
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Experience in mechanical or motor trade environment would be advantageous
Background and Benefits
Rubicon’s client is a renowned manufacturer of specialist parts within the classic automotive industry. This rare gem of a company is filled with honest, hardworking and down to earth individuals who all genuinely care about one another. It’s an exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking company committed to investing in every aspect of the business.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will benefit from 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, free parking, death in service scheme…
Rubicon Recruitment Group are working with our client on exclusive basis. We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Customer Service Advisor vacancy ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Dominika on 01202 688542.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.