Candidate Attraction Specialist, Poole, £25,000 basic + Quarterly Bonuses
The purpose of this role
As Rubicon’s Candidate Attraction Specialist, you’ll be an important member of the marketing team taking responsibility Rubicon’s LWB Land Rover Defender to attract suitable candidates for the attention of your colleagues. Coordinating closely with your operational colleagues, your role will become more targeted with time and experience. Having full responsibility for this iconic vehicle you’ll be maximising brand exposure through the attendance of local events.
Due to our business vehicle insurance, you must have a Full Drivers’ Licence and be at least 25 years old.
As Candidate Attraction Specialist your responsibilities will include:
- Maximising exposure of Rubicon’s LWB 110 Land Rover Defender locally
- approaching potential candidates
- being a brand ambassador
- understanding candidate needs
- referring suitable candidates to colleagues
- working closely with the Marketing Manager to refresh strategies that help with candidate attraction and general brand awareness.
Ideally, as Candidate Attraction Specialist, you’ll have the following background/experience:
- Good customer service skills
- a confident, outgoing, positive outlook
- fast paced ‘can-do’ attitude
- natural problem-solver with a strong work ethic
- self-discipline and an ordered working structure
- handling objections
- updating a database as you work
- a natural team player
- a full Drivers Licence
As Candidate Attraction Specialist, you’ll be joining a company that:
- Is one of just 0.005% of UK businesses 100% owned by their staff
- has successfully operated locally since 1982
- delivers recruitment and Temp staffing services to a wide range of businesses in and around Dorset into several industry sectors
- is acknowledged by many businesses as Dorset’s recruitment ‘consultancy of choice’
- is recognised by many job seekers and Temps as Dorset’s recruitment ‘agency of choice’
- is known by many recruitment professionals as a recruitment agency ’employer of choice’
- is fully committed to providing a first-class service to internal as well as external customers
- provides comprehensive induction training and support from day one
- places huge value on the core values that unpin everyday interactions, including: positivity, fairness, integrity, transparency, happiness, personal development…
As Candidate Attraction Specialist, you’ll receive, from Day 1:
- A very competitive basic salary
- a modern, ergonomically designed, working environment (when office based)
- flexibility of working hours
- inclusion in the company’s bonus scheme that pays out quarterly
- discounted parking
- personal Development including full and comprehensive induction training, relevant industry specific qualifications fully paid for, Personal Development Plan produced, Library of books, DVDs…
- various others including childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, birthday fund, shower facilities on site, free refreshments including fruit, enhanced maternity & paternity pay, Flu jabs, sick pay, access to financial, legal & tax advice, financial aid for personal development….
And after a relatively short qualifying period you’ll become part of Rubicon’s Employee Ownership Trust, be entered into the pension scheme, get private medical insurance, get 5 extra holiday days, and receive long service bonuses.
The company is a close-knit family of professionals with a very sociable culture, we organise quarterly team building events, meet monthly for company breakfasts and maintain an empowered culture where the managers and directors have all progressed from doing this role themselves.
If we’ve whetted your appetite enough to generate interest for this Candidate Attraction Specialist, then respond to this ad with an up-to-date Word format CV and we’ll get in contact to discuss whether this is a good fit for your next role.
For more of an insight into the team you’ll be joining, and the company generally, check out the ‘About Us’ on Rubicon’s website, read Rubicon’s exceptional Google reviews (over 1,000 with an average of 4.9 stars), or check Rubicon out on LinkedIn or Facebook.