Support Engineer, Poole, £25,000
As Support Engineer within this well-established, global technology business, you will be responsible for all areas of customer service, ranging from telephone support to setting up and installing hardware at client sites.
As Support Engineer you’ll:
- Provide 1st line customer service and support over the phone and via a help desk
- Train customers on software and hardware use
- Support hardware and database set ups
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues
- Support the Development Team with information gathering on bugs
As Support Engineer you’ll have:
- A background in IT
- An interest in computer operating systems and understanding of hardware and software would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Analytical thinking skills
- The ability to work under pressure within a fast paced environment with changing priorities
Background and benefits
Rubicon’s client is a specialist in their industry and are continuously innovating, introducing exciting features to their already diverse product suite, and are growing across their global footprint. They pride themselves on getting it right first time and consequently have unbelievably low client support requirements.
As Support Engineer you’ll be required to travel across the UK and occasionally internationally, to support the needs of the business. You’ll also enjoy a 36.5 hour working week, competitive salary, 22 days holiday (+BH), ongoing development opportunities…
We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Support Engineer vacancy to our client ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Grace or Ben at Rubicon.
Here at Rubicon, our dedicated team take the time to review each and every application, please help us by submitting your CV in a Word document to allow us to more easily upload your details on to our system.