Supply Chain Specialist, Poole, £30,000
As Supply Chain Specialist you will be working closely with the supply chain team, ensuring deadlines are met and stock levels are maintained within the business. You will be responsible for overseeing the import function of the supply chain, primarily managing suppliers from the far east.
As Supply Chain Specialist you’ll:
- Ensure stock is available and maintained to efficient levels
- Liaise with suppliers (mainly from the Far East) and related authorities
- Ensure import and export processes are correctly followed
- Plan and forecast for product requirements
- Manage documentation and tariffs as necessary
As Supply Chain Specialist you’ll have:
- Strong import experience, ideally with Far East suppliers, managing lead times and transport logistics
- Good working knowledge of supply chain operations
- Excellent communication skills able to effectively liaise with suppliers
- Proven track record of working cooperatively as a team and independently
- Strong IT and analytical skills
Background and benefits
Rubicon’s client is a multi-million pound, UK leading, manufacturer and supplier operating from central Poole. They have been providing a diverse range of high-quality, bespoke products to their well-established client base for the last 30 years.
As Quality & Compliance Officer you will benefit from 21 days holiday (+BHs) increasing to 25 days with length of service and free parking.
We are working with our client on an exclusive basis and are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Supply Chain Specialist vacancy ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Ben or Ellie at Rubicon.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.