Supply Chain Coordinator, Bournemouth, £35,000
The purpose of this role:
As Supply Chain Coordinator you’ll organise and set schedules with suppliers, ensuring consistency of supply in line with inventory levels. You will play an important, multi-faceted role, supporting and influencing the performance of key suppliers.
As Supply Chain Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring suppliers are meeting operational requirements
- Being a key communication source for all manufacturing needs
- Managing supplier performance, and resolving process problems efficiently
- Coordinating delivery schedules, working closely with the buying team to meet MRP schedules
Skills and experience:
- Strong supply chain experience, with good working knowledge of supply chain operations
- Ability to negotiate and influence with external suppliers
- Excellent communication skills able to effectively liaise and build relationships with suppliers
- Proven track record in managing supplier order books with strong cost/budgeting awareness
- Competent IT and analytical skills
Background and benefits
Rubicon’s client is a multi-million pound, international leading, manufacturer and supplier operating from Bournemouth. They’ve been providing a diverse range of high-quality, bespoke products to their well-established client base. As Supply Chain Coordinator you will also benefit from:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Health and life insurance, with competitive pension scheme
- Working in their modern working offices and have half days on Friday.
Rubicon is working with this client on an exclusive basis and are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Supply Chain Coordinator vacancy, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Chloe or Ben at Rubicon.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.
Dorset, PooleData Entry Administrator, Poole, £21,840, Temporary to Permanent As the Data Entry Administrator, you'll play an important role in undertaking general office administration and helping to promote and process customer orders. As Data Entry Administrator your responsibilities will include: Processing…View Job
Dorset, WarehamCustomer Service Assistant, up to £23,600, Holton Heath The purpose of this role As a Customer Service Assistant, you'll be working for a local Telecommunications company playing a vital role of supporting clients and customers on the smooth running of…View Job
Dorset, PooleAdministrator, Poole, £10.00 p/hr Role Purpose: As an Administrator, within a well-established company specialising in the construction industry, you'll gain invaluable experience within an office-based position and be a vital member of the team on a temporary basis supporting with…View Job