Supply Chain Analyst, Bournemouth, £30,000
As Supply Chain Analyst you will be working closely with the buying team to ensure that stock levels are optimal throughout the company’s physical stores, online and in the warehouses. You will be playing a vital role in driving the business forward and supporting growth.
Due to the location of our client you will need to drive in order to get to the offices. Hours are 9am-5pm.
As Supply Chain Analyst, you’ll:
- Ensuring optimal stock levels for a variety of distribution methods
- Analysing forecasts and trends to ensure demand is met
- Providing reports and documenting findings correctly on season trends
- Identifying promotional trends and organising launches as necessary
As Supply Chain Analyst you’ll have:
- Previous experience in an analyst or merchandiser role, ideally within retail
- An analytical mindset, with a strong eye for detail, able to create reports and data analysis efficiently
- Experience delivering KPIs, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Forecasting experience is desirable
- Excellent IT skills, including excel
- Hybrid working (1 day each week from home)
- Free Parking, hot drinks, and discounts on company products
- 33 days holiday, including bank holidays, with birthday off
- Supportive and creative working environment, with continuous training and development management
For more information or to apply to this Supply Chain Analyst role, submit your CV directly to the advert or call Ben or Chloe for more information!
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF, it will cause delays.
Dorset, PooleIT Helpdesk Support, Poole, £22,000 + company and performance related bonus The purpose of this job As Helpdesk Support, you will play an important role in providing customers with vital technical support and help. You will significantly contribute to the…View Job
Dorset, PooleCustomer Service Coordinator, £25,000, Poole Role purpose As the Customer Service Coordinator, you will maintain, and identify new supplier relationships, whilst promoting business service offerings. You will be owning several service deliverables. As Customer Service Coordinator you will be responsible…View Job