Stock Administrator, Remote, Temp to Perm, £10.85 ph
As the Stock Administrator within this iconic British brand, you will schedule product availability and optimise the stock holding for UK goods.
As Stock Administrator you’ll:
- Liaise with procurement to guarantee the availability of products
- Ensure optimisation of inventory between virtual and physical warehouses
- Monitor the warehouse stock holding
- Communicate with the Freight Forwarder to book containers
- Plan warehouse kitting requirements
- Produce and distribute reports to the wider Supply Chain team and Senior Management
As Stock Administrator you’ll have:
- Experience working within a fast-paced, product focussed environment, preferably from a Manufacturing or FMCG background
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SAP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, with the ability to manage your time and prioritise effectively
Background and benefits
Nearly 30 years into successful business, this global company is growing from strength to strength and has doubled in size over the last year. As they continue to grow in their niche, they are always cooking up something new, with all their ideas are developed in their in-house, state-of-the-art R&D Centre.
If you’re into pushing yourself to the limit, then you’ll be right at home. As they continue to embark into new territories and thrive within their marketplace, this is the time to be joining this company. Be prepared to live and breathe this brand (It’s hard not too – it’s infectious!)
This Stock Administrator role is a temporary vacancy with a view to go permanent, you will be given all the IT equipment to work from home effectively and full training will be provided.
We are working with our client on an exclusive basis and are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Stock Administrator vacancy to our client ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Tina, Harley or Maria at Rubicon.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.