Software Developer, Poole, £42,000 + Company and Performance Related Bonus
The purpose of this job
As the Software Developer, you’ll be a valued and crucial member of the team, producing software components and developing the tools, utilities and functionality to support the changing architecture of the product base.
Your responsibilities as Software Developer will include:
- Investigating, understanding and providing answers to critical issues identified
- Resolving common customer issues through the development of functionalities and utilities
- Researching and understanding new technologies and development techniques
- Testing code both manually and automated, removing defects at early stages
- Mentor and support other members of the Software Support Team
As Software Developer your skills and experience will include:
- BA Hons in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- A knowledge of C# and Microsoft .Net framework
- Good ability troubleshooting and problem solving
Your new employer and package
Our client is a leading IT consultancy, working with well-known brands on a global scale. It’s the perfect time to be joining the business as they’ve seen continued growth in recent years. You’ll be working as part of a focused and professional Software Developer team, delivering quality software and solutions to a loyal client base.
As well as a competitive basic salary of £42,000, as Software Developer you’ll benefit from progression opportunities, company and performance related bonuses and the opportunity to work remotely once fully trained.
If this role is for you
To avoid missing out on this Software Developer opportunity, call Dawn for more information about this permanent vacancy or apply to this advert directly.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.