Software Developer Team Lead, Leicester, £48,000
As Software Developer Team Lead within this UK-leading software provider, you will manage a team of experienced developers and use an agile approach to oversee the life-cycle of their specialist projects.
As Software Developer Team Lead you’ll:
- Manage, support and develop the software team
- Follow Agile principles and methodologies
- Design and create new code components to extend the existing product offering
- Ensure code components comply with standards and pass continual production testing
- Resolve any identified defects during the project lifecycle
- Ensure components are delivered on time against pre-agreed estimates
- Report on project development progress to the Development Manager
Your skills and experience will include:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Proven success leading a team
- Experience using C++ in an application environment and .Net
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies would be advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pro-active attitude and a willingness to learn
Background and benefits
Rubicon’s client is an international provider of premium technology, operating in over 100 countries across the globe. They have been delivering specialised, mission-critical solutions to their public and private sector, multi-industry client base since the 90’s.
You will join a hugely supportive organisation that invests heavily in its employee’s career progression. As Software Developer Team Lead you will benefit from a competitive salary, 22 days holiday (+BHs)and a pension scheme.
We are committed to submitting candidates for this Software Developer Team Lead vacancy ASAP, so please apply to this advert quickly, or for more information call Ben or Grace at Rubicon.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.