Sliding Head Setter Operator, Christchurch, £16 per hour
The purpose of the role
As a Sliding Head Setter Operator, you will be responsible for machining precision parts to high tolerances.
Your responsibilities as a Sliding Head Setter Operator
As a Sliding Head Setter / Operator, your duties will include:
- Produce accurate, high quality components with maximum efficiency
- Interpret engineering drawings
- Create programmes and production methods for new parts using the resources available
- Competently set and operate CNC machines
- Carry out inspection, including first-off inspection using gauges and measuring instruments
- Assist in the cleaning, organisation and maintenance of the shop floor work environment
- Promote and provide constant input into continuous improvement
- Promote a team environment
- Comply with all policies, specifications and safety procedure
- Experience with star/citizen sliding head lathes A good engineering background on CNC Lathes
- Have setting and operating knowledge
Rubicon Recruitment’s client is a highly successful business that supplies into various industries. They’ve a reputation locally for great staff retention, a friendly working environment and delivering unparalleled levels of quality to their customers.
For more information and to apply to this Sliding Head Operator Setter role, call me, Charlie, at Rubicon Recruitment Group on 01202 680 311 and I will talk you through the details. Alternatively apply via the advert/directly on our website.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate’s details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.