Site Manager, Wimborne, £30,000 package
As Site Manager you will report to the Area Operations Manager and will be responsible for ensuring the safety, compliance and operational efficiency of this family-run, environmental solution business.
As Site Manager you’ll:
- Supervise and ensure the health and safety of all visitors on site
- Lead by example
- Monitor the operations and efficiency of the site
- Chair regular staff meetings
- Implement improvements to site Health and Safety regimes
- Identify any training needs
- Review the company policies and procedures and update as necessary
- Guarantee all customer queries and complaints are dealt with promptly and professionally
- Maintain the tidiness of the site
- Investigate and report any accidents and damages
As Site Foreman your skills and experience will include:
- Proven success leading or managing a team
- Health and Safety qualification or willingness to study towards this
- Good understanding of Health and Safety procedures and legislation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Background and benefits
Our client has been providing diverse and cost-effective solutions to businesses for over 20 years. They pride themselves on offering state-of-the-art onsite facilities and are constantly investing and improving their processes.
This is a full-time position with the requirement to work every other Saturday until 12pm. As Site Manager you will benefit from time and a half pay for any overtime, a pension scheme, laptop and mobile, 21 days holiday (+BH), onsite parking…
We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Site Manager vacancy to our client ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Ellie or Abs on 01202 688542.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.