Shipping Administrator, Poole, £28,000
As Shipping Administrator you’ll manage the whole supply chain lifecycle, from coordinating deliveries to organising shipping documentation within this well-established, leading manufacturer.
As Shipping Administrator you’ll:
- Plan shipments based on product availability and customer requests
- Coordinate supply chain procedures to maximize quality of delivery
- Track orders to ensure timely deliveries and provide order status updates to customers
- Liaise with UK based and overseas suppliers
- Advise on freight and sea shipping regulations/practices
- Accurately update CRM systems
As Shipping Administrator your skills and experience will include:
- Shipping and freight coordination
- Awareness of the order fulfilment cycle
- Strong IT skills and competent using Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organisation, communication, and administration skills
- Knowledge of logistics software or transport management systems, understanding of SAP would be advantageous
Background and benefits:
Rubicon’s client is advanced and a specialist in the manufacturing world. You could say they are ‘a jack of all trades‘ as all design, manufacture and distribution is managed in house. They deliver an extensive range of innovative solutions to their global, multi-industry, client base and have been successfully doing so for over 100 years.
This full time position offers the opportunity to make the role your own and progress within an already successful company.
We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Shipping Administrator vacancy to our client ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Ben or Ellie at Rubicon.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.