Service Engineer – Coordinator, Romsey, £30,000
As the Service Engineer – Coordinator, you’ll provide office-based support to the Customer Services Manager, Service Engineers and Customers. You’ll also offer technical support while assisting in the planning and coordination of training for field staff.
As Service Engineer – Coordinator you’ll:
- Plan and prioritise own program of work from field reports, insurance reports and customer information
- Offer technical support, fault finding guidance and assistance with engineering teams and service manager.
- Assist in planning and coordinating training for field staff.
- Take escalation calls from care team and make sure they are dealt with in a timely manner.
As Service Engineer – Coordinator, you’ll have:
- Experience of engineering service activities and technical communication
- Good understanding of office systems with commercial awareness ideally within their market sector
- Logical fault finding skills when presented with technical problems
- An ability to interpret engineering drawings & electrical schematic drawings
Your new employer
Our successful client is a market leading British manufacturing company, offering a variety of solutions to their customers. Their aim is to provide and maintain equipment to assist customers with disabilities to offer a freedom of movement. You will join a friendly and focused workforce, helping ensure a smooth flowing operation.
This independent firm owe much of their success to their passion for customer care and genuinely doing the right thing for their customers.
As the Service Engineer – Coordinator, you’ll benefit from; 20 days holiday + BH (increasing to 25 days with longevity), your own work phone and laptop, enhanced pension scheme.
We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Service Engineer – Coordinator vacancy to our client ASAP, so please apply today via this advert, or for more information call Oliver at Rubicon.
Here at Rubicon, our dedicated team take the time to review every application, please help us by submitting your CV in a Word document to allow us to more easily upload your details on to our system.