Senior Marketing Campaign Lead, Romsey, £56,000
As Senior Marketing Campaign Lead you will take charge in shaping the marketing strategy, capturing the attention of prospective customers to support the ambitious growth plans of this world-class, cutting-edge, technology business.
As Senior Marketing Campaign Lead you’ll:
- Manage the creation and implementation of marketing plans across the company
- Oversee all campaign and event delivery
- Set KPIs and measure campaign performance
- Advise, support, and develop the Marketing team
- Identify opportunities, understand business and customer demands
- Ensure marketing and communications are consistent with business strategy and brand guidelines
As Senior Marketing Campaign Lead your skills and experience will include:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Proven success leading a team, launching new products/services, and delivering effective marketing campaigns
- B2B background
- Understanding of content marketing
- Project management
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Strong commercial acumen
Background and benefits
Rubicon’s client is a British centre of excellence for innovation and engineering that has been bringing the physical and digital world together since the 1950’s. With an international footprint, they provide their clients with solutions to their practical problems through their diverse, technology-focused, product suite.
As Senior Marketing Campaign Lead you will join the friendly, inclusive working environment, enjoy flexible working arrangements, and be entitled to benefits that stretch across Health and Wellbeing, Savings, Protection and Life, Leisure and Entertainment…
We are working with our client on an exclusive basis and are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Senior Marketing Campaign Lead vacancy to our client ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Ellie or Amber at Rubicon.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.