Security Analyst, Bournemouth (remote working available), £45,000
Purpose of the job:
As the Security Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring systems and data within the business are secure by leading the evaluation of systems and managing risks. As a newly created role, you will have the opportunity to make it your own, contributing to the overall security and data protection of the company.
Whilst this position offers remote working the majority of the time, there is occasional requirement to visit the Head Offices, located in Bournemouth, Dorset.
Your responsibilities as Security Analyst:
- Lead security risk assessments and contribute to product development and change initiatives
- Due diligence and risk management of 3rd party software and system integration
- Develop and create new security standards, whilst expanding on KPIs to support risk management functions
- Monitor and evaluate security threats/breaches across all systems
You will have:
- A degree level education, ideally in a relatable field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Security Analyst, or similar position, preferably in the financial services
- Experience working to industry specific standards and certifications (ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials)
- Strong knowledge of risk management principles and best practices
- A solid understanding of GDPR and data privacy frameworks
Your employer and benefits:
A growing and unique company in the ever-expanding technology sector, this Security Analyst role is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative and modern company.
On top of a competitive salary, you will benefit from being eligible for a bonus scheme and flexible working location and hours. A pension scheme, health-care scheme, and learning/development opportunities are also part of the package.
If this Role is for You
As the recruitment partner across the business, we are exclusively working on this Security Analyst role. Call Ben or Grace at Rubicon on 01202 688 542 for more information about this permanent vacancy or apply to this advert directly.