Sales Support Coordinator, £24,000, Poole
As Sales Support Coordinator within this forward-thinking, innovative business, you will be responsible for coordinating the allocation and movement of stock, ensuring that every order is fulfilled within the pre-agreed time frame whilst providing exceptional customer service.
As Sales Support Coordinator you will:
- Provide a first class customer service
- Offer resolutions to customers when their orders cannot be fulfilled
- Liaise with purchasing to guarantee the availability of goods for orders
- Respond to customer queries and deal with delivery issues
- Process orders
- Accurately update the CRM system
- Work towards KPIs
As Sales Support Coordinator your skills and experience will include:
- Customer service
- An understanding of supply chain and exporting goods out of the UK would be an advantage
- Proficiency across Microsoft Office programs, knowledge of ERP and/or CRM systems would be advantageous
- Positive and professional telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- The ability to manage multiple priorities to meet tight deadlines
Background and benefits
With over 35 years’ experience supplying critical products to a variety of businesses across the UK, the company are experts in their industry. They are committed to their company mission by providing solutions that work, with a focus on ethical values. As a fair and flexible employer, they offer a rewarding, exciting place to work and have recently refurbished their Poole based office.
As Sales Support Coordinator you will based at their newly refurbished offices with an on-site restaurant and games room. You will benefit from a pension scheme, free refreshments and lunches on Fridays, free parking, regular team building events and the opportunity to progress within a growing, family run business.
We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Sales Support Coordinator vacancy to our client ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Ellie or Amber at Rubicon.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.