Sales Executive, Bournemouth, £40,000 OTE
As Sales Executive, within a leading IT Consultancy, you’ll be a vital member of the sales team, following up on leads given to you and turning them into sales. This role is perfect for someone with a hunger to be successful.
As Sales Executive you’ll be:
- Following up on leads, turning them into sales and giving presentations to prospects
- Documenting all client/prospect interactions
- Following up on leads from the marketing team
- Delivering appropriate proposals and bid responses to customers
- Liaising with operations for any presales on-boarding processes
- Helping customers articulate ROI and business case for spend
- Building relationships with prospects and customers to understand the business drivers and overcome objections.
- Preparing regular expense, sales forecasts, and sales activity reports.
As Sales Executive your skills will include:
- Experience with B2B sales including channel relationship in professional services
- Previous selling in complex decision-making situations with experience in large complex deal negotiations with a successful track record.
- Highly driven, with passion for excellence in customer service and customer management with a confident assertive style.
- Consultative selling experience.
Benefits & Package:
Rubicon’s client is a leading IT consultancy, working with well-known brands on a global scale. It is the perfect time to be joining the business having seen continued growth in recent years. You’ll be working as part of a focussed and professional support team, delivering quality support to their loyal customers.
As Sales Executive you’ll earn a basic salary of £28,000 with an expected OTE of £35,000 – £40,000 and benefit from free onsite-parking.
If this role is for you
We are exclusively working on this Sales Executive role. To avoid missing out on the opportunity, call Chloe or Grace at Rubicon for more information about this permanent vacancy or apply to this advert directly.