Sales Coordinator, Wimborne, £24,000
As Sales Coordinator you will join the experienced, growing sales team and be responsible for managing the sales process within this family-run, environmental solution business.
As Sales Coordinator you’ll:
- Respond to sales enquiries
- Provide quotations
- Identify new business opportunities
- Coordinate collection services
- Schedule deliveries
- Accurately update the company CRM
As Sales Coordinator your skills and experience will include:
- Sales and customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Positive and proactive approach
- Team player
- Proficiency across Microsoft Office programs and CRM systems
Background and benefits
Rubicon’s client has been providing diverse and cost-effective solutions to businesses for over 20 years. They pride themselves on offering state-of-the-art onsite facilities and are constantly investing and improving their processes.
As Sales Coordinator you will benefit from a pension scheme, 21 days holiday (+BH), onsite parking and the opportunity to develop within a growing, family business.
We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Sales Coordinator vacancy to our client ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Ellie or Amber at Rubicon.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.