Sales Administrator, Bournemouth, £20,000
As Sales Administrator, you’ll be a crucial member of the team, taking ownership and supporting the delivery of sales through vital administrative tasks and delivering quality support to their loyal customers.
As Sales Administrator you’ll be:
- Using various tools to research for leads such as key decision makers and company information
- Communicating leads with the sales team for them to follow up on
- Liaising with the sales team to ensure quotes are received in a timely manner.
- Supporting with documentation processes
- Supporting the documentation process including new supplier forms
- Distributing newsletters information to non-account managed customers.
- Ad hoc administrative tasks where necessary
As Sales Administrator your skills will include:
- Experience working within an office environment.
- Strong maths and numeracy skills.
- Exceptional eye for detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A self-starter with a proactive approach to prioritisation.
Benefits & Package:
Rubicon’s client is a leading IT business, working with well-known brands internationally. It is the perfect time to be joining the business having seen continued growth in recent years.
As well as a good starting salary this Sales Administrator opportunity is on a permanent basis, and you’ll benefit from clear career progression and free onsite parking.
If this role is for you
We are exclusively working on this Sales Administrator role. To avoid missing out on the opportunity, call Chloe or Grace at Rubicon for more information about this permanent vacancy or apply to this advert directly.