Sales Advisor, Bournemouth, £30,000 OTE
As Sales Advisor, within a leading IT Consultancy, you’ll touch base with lapsed clients promoting the company, products & services.
As Sales Advisor you’ll be:
- Contacting clients prior to their lapse date and agreeing on renewals price.
- Collaborating with Account Managers to ensure renewals quotes are delivered in a timely manner.
- Working towards lapse rate targets for the business on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis on key products.
- Ensuring reports on Managed Service delivery are collated, delivered and reviewed.
- Delivering exceptional service with every customer interaction.
As Sales Advisor:
- Strong experience working in an SME business.
- Experience working with SME/large corporate enterprises in a sales or renewals function including outbound calling.
- A keen eye for detail.
- A proactive approach to selling/re-selling products.
- Comfortable working alone with support of wider team.
- A self-starter that is willing to push themselves to exceed targets.
Benefits & Packages:
Rubicon’s client is a leading IT consultancy, working with well-known brands on a global scale. It is the perfect time to be joining the business having seen continued growth in recent years. You’ll be working as part of a focussed and professional support team, delivering quality support to their loyal customers.
As well as a competitive basic salary as Sales Advisor, you’ll benefit from clear career progression, free on-site parking and a bonus.
If this role is for you
We are exclusively working on this Sales Advisor role. To avoid missing out on the opportunity, call Chloe or Grace at Rubicon for more information about this permanent vacancy or apply to this advert directly.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF, it will cause delays.