Sales Administrator, £11 p/h, Ferndown
As a Sales Administrator for this well-established manufacturer, you’ll play a key role within the business, supporting their friendly and close-knit team with general administrative duties, as well as liaising with customers, suppliers and the external sales team.
As a Sales Administrator, you’ll have:
- Previous administrative experience
- Great communication skills both via telephone and email
- Outstanding organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- Capability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
As a Sales Administrator, your duties will include:
- Handling customer sales enquiries via email and phone
- Dealing with sales and purchase orders
- Liaising with suppliers, the manufacturing team and the external sales team
- Administering quotations
- Using CRM systems to enter data
- Completing general administrative duties
Background and benefits:
With over 40 years’ experience in their industry, this unique company has built a strong reputation for manufacturing and supplying electrical heating elements and temperature control equipment, primarily serving the plastics and packaging industries around the UK and Ireland.
As well as a competitive pay rate of up to £11.00 an hour, as a Sales Administrator you’ll benefit from having the opportunity to bring fresh ideas to the business. Early finishes on Fridays, onsite parking and having the opportunity to attend company events.
If this role is of interest:
For more information or to apply to this Sales Administrator role, please submit your CV via the advert / directly on our website or contact Maria or Ethan on 01202 688 554 to talk through the details of the role