Recruitment Coordinator, Poole, £20,000 annual salary
The purpose of this role
As a Recruitment Coordinator within Rubicon’s Industrial Division, you’ll be helping an experienced team identify and liaise with existing Temps and candidates and bring suitably available people to the attention of your colleagues. Over time you’ll support specific client accounts with their staffing needs and will maintain contact with a large number of registered and suitable candidates.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Various associated administration.
- Inbound/ Outbound Call Handling
- Contacting registered candidates within our database
- Initial qualification of respondents to job adverts
- Preparing candidate profiles and CVs to present to clients
- Processing payroll
- Liaising with existing assigned temporary workers
- Maintaining contact with temporary workers between assignments
- Keeping our CRM database up to date
Ideally, you’ll have the following background/experience:
- Customer service, possibly from within the hospitality industry
- Use of the telephone as an important part of your role
- A confident, outgoing, positive outlook on life
- Can-Do attitude
- Natural problem-solver
- A strong and natural, hard-working, work ethic
- An ability to understand and work to process
- Experience with updating a database as you work
- A natural team player
You’ll be joining a company that:
- Has been operating in Dorset since 1982
- Delivers recruitment and Temp staffing services to a wide range of businesses in and around Dorset across a wide range of industry sectors
- Is acknowledged by many businesses as Dorset’s Recruitment Consultancy of choice
- Is recognised by many job seekers and Temps as Dorset’s Recruitment Agency of choice
- Is known by many recruitment professionals as a recruitment agency Employer of Choice
- Is fully committed to providing a first-class service to customers (internal as well as external customers)
- Provides comprehensive induction training and support from day one
- Places huge value on the core values that unpin how we deal with each other and others, these values include: positivity, fairness, integrity, transparency, happiness, personal development
As a Rubicon Recruitment Coordinator your package from Day 1 will include:
- A basic salary of £20,000
- A modern, ergonomically designed, working environment
- The flexibility of working hours and location
- Inclusion in the company’s bonus scheme that pays out quarterly
- Discounted parking
- Personal Development including Full and comprehensive induction training, relevant industry specific qualifications fully paid for, Personal Development Plan produced, Library of books, DVDs…
- Various others including Child Care Vouchers, Cycle scheme, Birthday fund, Shower facilities, free refreshments including fruit, enhanced maternity & paternity pay, Flu jabs, Sick Pay, Access to financial, legal & tax advice, financial aid for personal development.
And after relatively short qualifying periods you’ll be entered into our pension scheme, get private medical insurance, get 5 extra holiday days, and receive long service bonuses.
We are a close-knit family of professionals with a very sociable culture, we organise quarterly team-building events, meet monthly for company breakfasts, and maintain an empowered culture where the managers and directors have all progressed from doing this role themselves.
If we’ve whetted your interest, then:
Call Elena to discuss whether this is a good fit for your next role or apply explaining why you should be considered, including your current CV in a Word format.
For more of an insight into the team you’ll be joining, and our company generally, check out the About Us page on our website, read our exceptional Google reviews, or check us out on Facebook or Instagram.