Reach Forklift Driver, North Baddesley, £22,000pa
A dynamic and rapidly growing company situated in North Baddesley are looking for Reach Forklift Drivers to be a part of an exciting new project!
The ideal candidate will have a background working in a warehouse environment for at least a year with experience of driving a Reach and Counterbalance forklift, Picking, Packing, Goods In/Out and Despatch.
This is a fantastic permanent opportunity for the right candidate with an immediate start, rapid advancement potential opportunities and the chance to gain a wealth of experience!
- PM Shift – 2pm till 10pm (Monday to Friday)
You will need recent previous experience of driving a Reach forklift and a Counterbalance forklift. 90% of your time will be spent on the forklift but some of your responsibilities as a Forklift Driver will include:
- Replenishing stock
- Vehicle loading
- Assisting Goods in and Goods out
- Using computer systems
- Using RF guns to scan products and locations
The ideal candidate:
- Fluent in English
- Highly Proficient on computers
- Advanced numeracy skills
- Highly structured in your approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Communicator
- Problem solver
- Great time management
- Reach Forklift Licence: (Essential)
- Counterbalance Forklift Licence: (Advantageous)
- Logistics: 1 Year (Essential)
- Goods In/Despatch: 1 Year (Essential)
As the recruitment partner across the business, we are exclusively working on this Warehouse Operative role.
Call Elena on 01202 688553 to discuss whether this is a good fit for your next role or email elena@RubiconPeople.co.uk explaining why you should be considered, including your current CV in a Word format.