Quality Manager, £40,000, Blandford
As the Quality Manager for this vital manufacturer, you will work pro-actively with all Directors, Managers, Supervisors and Employees to sustain, drive and facilitate a programme of continuous improvement within business processes. The Quality Manager is responsible for ensuring the compliance of the company quality system with customer requirements by managing quality policies, standards and procedures.
As Quality Manager you’ll:
- Ensure that the QMS is aligned with the strategic direction of the company
- Provide guidance on matters such as compliance & industry best practices
- Drive a culture of learning, continuous improvement & best practice
- Manage & lead the audit programme, including external audits
- Use lean & process management to build on the quality system
The successful Quality Manager will:
- Have solid quality experience from an engineering/manufacturing background
- Be an experienced quality auditor specifically working to ISO 9001 ISO 14001 standards
- Be an analytical and determined problem solver
- Have exposure to Lean Manufacturing and continuous improvement methodologies
- Have excellent communication skills and enjoy working with people across the business
Rubicon Recruitment’s client is an established manufacturer of quality and bespoke products specifically engineered to meet the varied demands of an ever-growing health sector. Using innovative and award-winning technologies they have developed customer specific solutions for national government, public and private services for 70 years.
Whilst this role is a high-profile role working across the entire business, it would be an ideal opportunity for the successful candidate to propel their career and take ownership for the QMS. In addition to the basic remuneration, the candidate will receive an above statutory pension, 33 days holiday (inc BH), free parking, life assurance and a modern working environment.
As the recruitment partner across the business, we are exclusively working on this Quality Manager role. Call Oliver at Rubicon for more information about this permanent vacancy or apply to this advert directly.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.