As a QC Inspector you will be responsible for ensuring all products within the organisation are manufactured in accordance with approved procedures and quality standards.
The QC Inspector role will involve:
* Quality Assurance Inspection of a wide range of Mechanical components to aerospace and IPC standards, though experience with electronic or electrical components would be an advantage. A good level of understanding in reading technical drawings, wiring schematics and test specifications.
Supporting Production staff to ensure adherence to quality of products, documentation (including test procedures) and processes would be an advantage
* Controlling and emphasising Goods Inward Inspection (GII) processes
* Recording and reporting any Non-Conformance issues and processes
* Responsible for tool and fixture calibration to required standards
* Carrying out workplace audits and act on issues found to ensure standards are complied with via training and Action Reports
* Working with the organisations commitment to ensure requirements of COSHH legislation are followed and the integrity of the Business Management System is maintained
For this role you will need:
* Significant experience within a quality control inspection manufacturing environment
Confident with the use of inspection hand tools such as verniers, callipers, micrometers etc
* An understanding of IPC 610 would be an advantage but not essential
* A working knowledge of ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001 and AS9100 standards preferable but not essential
* Educated to reasonable level GCSE (Including Maths and English)
* Able to interpret engineering drawings, BOMs and wiring schedules
Significant experience of reporting, ensuring records and paperwork are accurate and up to date.
Somerset, YeovilCNC Turner, £CompetitivePurposeAs a CNC Turner within a well-established company in the Engineering and Manufacturing sector, you'll play a vital role of supporting the business within the machine shop.ResponsibilitiesAs a CNC Turner, your responsibilities will include:Programming, setting and operating lathesWorking…View Job
Bournemouth, DorsetTrainee Electrical Assembler, Bournemouth, PERMANENT, £400 per week + overtime!Do you have an interest in electronics? Do you have experience building computers as a hobby? If either of these questions apply to you, then we have the role for you!…View Job
Dorset, PooleManual Miller, £15ph | Overtime £22.50ph | PoolePurposeAs a manual miller you'll be responsible for the machining of metal components. This is an essential part of the engineering process and you'll be responsible for producing the highest standard of work…View Job