Quality & Compliance Officer, Poole, £26,000
As Quality & Compliance Officer you will be responsible for carrying out audits and ensuring compliance is being met company wide. Working closely with the Compliance Manager you will take on the quality and compliance responsibilities for this growing, supplier and manufacturer of sustainable products.
As Quality & Compliance Officer you’ll:
- Carry out regular audits according to ISO9001 and 13485 standards
- Review new product certifications and ensure products are compliant
- Answer and advise on compliance query’s
- Complete quality questionnaires and maintain company policies
- Maintain compliance related documentation
As Quality & Compliance Officer you’ll have:
- Compliance experience
- Working knowledge of ISO9001, ISO13485 quality management systems
- Strong understanding of quality assurance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Background and benefits
Rubicon’s client is a multi-million pound, UK leading, manufacturer and supplier operating from central Poole. They have been providing a diverse range of high-quality, bespoke products to their well-established client base for the last 30 years.
As Quality & Compliance Officer you will benefit from 21 days holiday (+BHs) increasing to 25 days with length of service and free parking.
We are working with our client on an exclusive basis and are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Quality & Compliance Officer vacancy ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Ellie or Ben at Rubicon.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.