QHSE Manager, £40,000, Poole
As the QHSE Manager you will play a vital role in a leading engineering and manufacturing company. Being responsible for company Quality, Health and Safety, and Environmental functions, the role will also involve direct management within the department and ensuring best practice procedures/processes across the business.
As the QHSE Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining ISO standards of the Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental management systems.
- Ensuring continuous improvements are being implemented in line with business strategy/goals.
- Providing documentation and relevant records for all compliance with the QHSE functions.
- Reporting to senior management, whilst also managing your own team within QHSE
- Managing and leading internal and external audits
As QHSE Manager you will have:
- Strong experience in Quality, H&S, and Environmental management, within a manufacturing/engineering environment.
- Working knowledge of the ISO standards (9001, 14001, and 45001) having previously implemented and maintained these management systems.
- A N qualification, and ideally be degree educated in a relevant technical discipline/equivalent qualification.
- Experience with team management and be comfortable liaising/reporting to all staff across the business.
- A high level of accuracy throughout your work, with a strong focus on report writing/analysis.
Over half a century of manufacturing experience, the company are proud to supply their products worldwide and have an extensive network of trade partners. With a competitive salary, the opportunity also includes 5 weeks holiday plus Bank Holidays, on-site parking and pension and life insurance schemes.
If this role is for you:
To avoid missing out on this QHSE Manager vacancy, we advise that you apply quickly to the advert. Call Ben or Jess to discuss the role further.