Purchasing Administrator, £20,000, Poole/Working From Home, Temporary to Permanent
The Purpose of this Job
As the Purchasing Administrator, you’ll work within the Operations team and be a vital player in the smooth and efficient running of the purchasing department.
You will provide excellent administrative support and customer service including booking in purchase and production orders in a timely manner whilst building excellent rapport over the telephone and using written forms of communication. You’re attention to detail is exceptional as you’ll have a lot of involvement with the reporting and progression of orders, ensuring their timely delivery.
This is a varied and interesting role and you will be involved in all aspects of the purchasing operations.
You will be enthusiastic about joining a well-established company and be eager to develop your knowledge within purchasing.
Your responsibilities as the Purchasing Administrator include:
- Communicating with the Operations Team
- Responding to both client and supplier queries
- Producing reports on deliveries and shipments
- Booking in purchase and production orders
- Data entry into CRM system
- Organising shipments
As the Procurement Administrator, you’ll have:
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident liaising with customers
- Proficient in MS Office
- Flexibility to assist with other teams
- Excellent telephone manner
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Experience using SAP (desirable)
Your New Employer
Rubicon’s client are a well-established award-winning business and the market leaders in their sectors who are looking for a dynamic individual to join their team.
As the Purchasing Administrator, you’ll work Monday to Friday from 08:30-17:30. This opportunity is available immediately and is a temporary role with a view to permanent for the right candidate. Training will take place in their Poole office and then you will be working from home.
For your skills you’ll receive an annual salary of £19,000, and benefit from full training, a full health care package, and on-site parking.
If this Role is for you
Apply directly to this advert for more information on this Purchasing Administrator opportunity.