Project Engineer, Christchurch, £55,000
The purpose of this job
In this Project Engineer role, you will be dealing with all aspects of the project lifecycle from conception to completion, working with sensors and solenoid equipment for commercial and military Aerospace applications.
Whilst supporting/leading projects you will be customer facing and contribute to generating and delivering PDR/CDR design packages and oversee validation and verification activities.
Your new employer
Our client has over 25 years’ experience delivering bespoke and innovative equipment to leading companies. They are industry specialists, with a passion for providing unique and progressive solutions. You will join a close-knit, dedicated team of engineers who are genuinely excited and committed to creating state of the art products.
As Project Engineer you will benefit from; a flexible working environment, 33 days holiday, company pension, free parking. You will join a genuinely friendly and supportive working environment.
Your responsibilities as Project Engineer will include:
- Preparation of design proposals for electronic sensors, solenoids, including technical presentations, proposal drawings, schedule, verification and validation activities and costs.
- Lead/support engineering projects throughout the NPI process to required production readiness levels.
- Prepare and support electro-mechanical product performance analysis
- Generate and check/approve manufacturing drawings, requiring proficiency with BS8888, GDT, tolerance analysis and best drawing practices.
- Generation and approval of validation and verification documents including compliance matrix, qualification test procedures/reports, DDP’s.
- Support operations with any manufacturing /quality issues making/using technical judgements to approve disposition of non-conformances, engineering change requests.
As a Project Engineer, you will have:
- Relevant engineering experience
- Project management skills
- Solidworks and PDM is advantageous
If this role is for you
Call Charlie, on 01202 688 555 for more information about this Project Engineer vacancy or apply to this advert.
Key Words: Project, Engineer, Controller, Planning, Scheduling, Risk Assessment, Quality, Design
PooleMaintenance Engineer, Poole, £40,000 Purpose As a Maintenance Engineer, you will work to ensure all planned preventative and predictive maintenance is carried out in a timely manner and keep the plant safe and operations running smoothly. Employer Rubicon People Partnership’s client…View Job
PooleTrainee Electronics Assembler roles £500 per weekYou’re eager to learn a new skill or are keen to develop your existing skills? You can demonstrate a strong work ethic and are looking to work for a company that rewards hard work and…View Job
PooleInspector – Bournemouth & Poole – Up to £17phOverviewLooking for an employer that appreciates you? Wanting to secure a new position offering progression? Needing to increase your income to contend with the cost of living?Rubicon People are currently working with…View Job