Production Team Leader, Poole, £28,000
As Production Team Leader within this award-winning design and manufacturer, you’ll supervise and take ownership for the output of Production Operatives, execute production plans and implement operational efficiencies.
As Production Team Leader you’ll:
- Manage the delegation of production tasks to Production Operatives
- Monitor product availability for production plans
- Advise Production Operatives on processes and procedures
- Work towards production KPIs
- Comply with company Health and Safety policies and procedures
As Production Team Leader you’ll have:
- Production experience
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- The ability to work effectively and make decisions under pressure
- Team player attitude
Background and benefits
Rubicon’s client delivers a high quality, unique concept design and development service to a number of large household brands. They are a specialist across the board, whether it be developing basic sketches or bringing the most imaginative, specific client ideas to life.
As Production Team Leader you will work from their Poole-based, modern working environment that fosters a fun and relaxed team culture. You will be given full training upon starting and will be continually supported to develop and progress in your career.
We committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Production Team Leader vacancy to our client ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Grace or Richard at Rubicon.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.