Production Manager | Poole | £37,000
As the Production Manager, you’ll manage the production facility of a hugely successful, Dorset based, manufacturing business. You’ll lead a dedicated and experienced team to achieve production targets, ensure a smooth operational process and guarantee the delivery of products to a world-class standard.
As Production Manager you’ll:
- Be accountable for overall operations
- Allocate workforce to meet delivery schedules and avoid bottlenecks
- Oversee project scheduling and establish time lines to meet demand
- Conduct site wide safety risk assessments
- Produce process improvement plans and implement operational efficiency’s
- Control operational costs and monitor budget
- Monitor the supply chain and communicate any delays across the business
As Production Planner your skills and experience will include:
- Manufacturing, financial, project and production management
- Woodwork experience would be advantageous
- Proven success leading and developing a team at an operational level
- The ability to work to key milestones, handle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Resilient problem-solver and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- IT literate
Rubicon Recruitment Group’s Client are part of a c£35million turnover group, specialising in the manufacture of bespoke outdoor furniture. With plans to significantly expand their product base, and facilities they’re looking to bring on board a Production Manager who’s keen to make the role their own and develop with the business.
We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Production Manager vacancy to our client ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Grace at Rubicon.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.