Precision Fitter, Poole, £28,000
As a Precision Fitter, you will assemble intricate parts to create prototype assemblies for various industries, including Medical, Robotics, Industrial and Automotive.
As a Fitter, your duties will include:
- Fit and assemble to precision standards
- Reading & understanding technical drawings
- Inspecting own work to drawing
- Assembling final builds (electro-mechanical assembly)
All applicants MUST:
- A strong background in mechanical fitting
- Have good workshop experience
- Live within a sensible distance of our customer’s site
- Enjoy working within a team environment
- Demonstrate that they are mechanically minded
Rubicon Recruitment’s client is a highly successful business that supplies into various industries. They’ve a reputation locally for great staff retention, a friendly working environment and delivering unparalleled levels of quality to their customers.
The company offer an array of benefits, including overtime at X1.5, Private Health Care, annual bonuses, as well as lots more!
For more information and to apply to this Fitter role, call me, Charlie, at Rubicon Recruitment Group on 01202 680 311 and I will talk you through the details. Alternatively apply via the advert/directly on our website.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate’s details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.
Key Words: Fitting, Mechanical, Electrical, Prototype, Manual, Lathe, Turning, Precision, Engineering