Practice Accountant (Full Time or Part Time), £40,000, Poole
The purpose of this role:
This Practice Accountant role is the ideal opportunity for an experienced accountant to join a friendly and growing team. Working closely with the Director, you will be responsible for providing all round accountancy services for a range of clients including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
As a Practice Accountant you will:
- Prepare daily accounts, VAT and tax returns
- Manage a portfolio of existing and new clients
- Prepare and review self-assessment
- Prepare management accounts and end-of-year accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
As a Practice Accountant your skills and experience will include:
- Excellent attention to detail and proven problem-solving abilities
- Track record in an accountancy practice setting
- Excellent time management skills to ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to offer all round accountancy services
- Good knowledge of accounting IT packages
- AAT/ACA/ACCA Qualification is desirable however candidates qualified by experience will be considered
Background and Benefits
Rubicon’s client is an established family-run company that is looking to expand their team. This friendly firm specialises in small and medium sizes businesses and pride themselves on the personal service they provide.
As a Practice Accountant you will benefit from flexible working times (part time considered), newly renovated offices, personal development fund..
Rubicon Recruitment Group are working with our client on exclusive basis. We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Practice Accountant vacancy ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Dominika.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.