Personal Assistant, Poole, £26,500
The purpose of this role:
This Personal Assistant role is a newly created position supporting the Group Business Analyst within this fast-paced, growing, engineering and manufacturing company. This is a key role which you can make your own and evolve as you progress.
As Personal Assistant you will:
- Act as ‘gatekeeper’ to the GBA
- Answering phone calls and taking messages
- Taking dictation and capturing minutes when required
- Full diary management
- Coordinating internal and external meetings
- Develop effective filling systems
- Preparing documents, reports and presentations
As Personal Assistant your skills and experience will include:
- Excellent grammar and attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational skills and ability to work towards deadlines
- Time management and workload prioritisation
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Excellent verbal and written communication and influencing skills
- Fast and accurate minute taking
Background and Benefits
Rubicon’s client is a leading provider of highly engineered solutions with a customer base ranging from large business clients to the general public. They have been advising, designing and delivering standard and tailored systems to support their customer’s needs for over 30 years.
As Personal Assistant you will benefit from 23 days holidays, Bupa Healthcare Plan after 1 year’s service, personal development funding, free parking, access to gym facilities, pension scheme…
Rubicon Recruitment Group are working with our client on exclusive basis. We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Personal Assistant vacancy ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Jess or Dominika on 01202 688542.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.