Packaging Design Developer, Poole, £28,000
As Packaging Design Developer you will use your creative flare to produce innovative packaging solutions for existing and new product lines within this iconic, British sporting brand.
As Packaging Design Developer you’ll:
- Partner with the Product Design Manager to design new and re-develop existing packaging
- Bring your ideas to life using Illustrator/Rendering programs
- Test packaging designs using models and prototypes
- Research and implement sustainable and eco-friendly packaging solutions
- Prepare mock-ups for presentation before sign-off
- Communicate with factories and key suppliers
- Ensure all packaging meets technical, price and production parameters
As Packaging Design Developer you’ll have:
- A Bachelors degree in a relevant subject
- Experience in packaging design or a similar role
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite, Photoshop and Illustrator, InDesign, CAD
- A passion for innovation and development
- Excellent communication skills and work well as part of a team
- The ability to adapt quickly in a fast paced, multi-product environment
Background and benefits
Nearly 30 years into successful business, this global company is growing from strength to strength and has doubled in size over the last year. As they continue to grow in their niche, they are always cooking up something new, with all their ideas are developed in their in-house, state-of-the-art R&D Centre.
Rubicon’s client is the go-to brand for top athletes in their category, sponsoring some of the best-performing teams worldwide. If you’re into extreme sports and pushing yourself to the limit, then you’ll be right at home. As they continue to embark into new territories and thrive within their marketplace, this is the time to be joining this company. Be prepared to live and breathe this brand (It’s hard not too – it’s infectious!)
As Packaging Design Developer you will work from their Poole-based HQ, which fosters a cool, casual working environment with designated chill out areas and hosts regular employee fitness classes. You will also benefit from a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (+BH), early finish on Friday’s, social events, a personal development plan…
We are working with our client on an exclusive basis and are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Packaging Design Developer vacancy to our client ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Grace or Ben at Rubicon.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.