Overhead Crane Operative, Poole, Competitive Salary
The purpose of the role
As an Overhead Crane Operative, you will be responsible for moving materials around the site.
As an Overhead Crane Operative, your duties will include:
- Responsible for ensuring yard materials are stored safe and tidy.
- Responsible for ensuring the plant and equipment of the yard and the yard and associated facilities are kept clean, tidy, regularly serviced and maintained in good working order.
- To manage/receive site tools, equipment and ensuring it is booking in with the administrator and is put back in the stores in a tidy organised way.
You must have
- Experience moving heavy materials.
- Experience using an Overhead / Gantry Crane.
- A good understanding of how to load a trailer.
- Ideally a counterbalance and side loader Licence (training can be provided).
- Good communication skills.
- Be PC Literate.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
Rubicon Recruitment’s client is a highly successful business that supplies into various industries. They’ve a reputation locally for great staff retention, a friendly working environment and delivering unparalleled levels of quality to their customers.
For more information and to apply to this Overhead Crane Operative role, call me, Charlie, at Rubicon Recruitment Group on 01202 680 311 and I will talk you through the details. Alternatively apply via the advert/directly on our website.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate’s details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.
Key words: Overhead, Gantry, Crane, Timbre, Steel, Yard, Engineering