Order Processor | £26,000 | Poole
As the Order Processor, for a successful Poole based engineering company, you’ll be a crucial member of the team overseeing the commercial, technical, and administrative processing of quotations and orders.
As Order Processor you’ll be responsible for:
- Processing quotations and orders
- Reviewing contracts and checking orders against quotations
- Negotiating with customers, upselling where appropriate
- Issuing appropriate quotations and tenders
As Order Processor you’ll benefit from:
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Early finish on Fridays of 12.30pm
- Flexibility to work from home on a Friday
- Monday – Friday hours – no weekend work
- Free parking
- Opportunity to up skill and progress within the company
As Order Processor you’ll have:
- Experience working within a customer focused, office-based position
- An interest/experience working within an engineering business
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office and SAP/Jeeves applications
- A ‘service minded’ attitude with excellent communication skills
Rubicon’s client is a market-leading manufacturer working with customers in marine, defence, and offshore industries. Based in Poole, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a long serving company offering room for growth and development.
Rubicon is working as the exclusive recruitment consultancy on this Order Processor position, so you won’t see this advertised elsewhere. For more information or to apply, submit an up-to-date CV in Microsoft Word via this advert or call us on 01202 688542.
Dorset, FerndownGerman Speaking Customer Service Advisor, Ferndown, £26,000 The purpose of this role As the German Speaking Customer Service Advisor, you'll be stepping into a new and exciting role that supports customers in the UK and internationally with their orders and…View Job
Hampshire, SouthamptonRegional Sales Executive, Southampton, £40,000 (+ commission) Hybrid opportunity The purpose of this role This new and exciting opportunity involves travelling across the UK to meet new customers, building strong relationships and promoting all products within the business. As the…View Job
Dorset, PooleMarketing & Brand Assistant, Poole, £25,000 basic + Quarterly Bonuses The purpose of this role Due to our business vehicle insurance, you must have a Full Drivers' Licence and be at least 25 years old. As Rubicon's Marketing & Brand Assistant, you'll be an important…View Job