Operations Director, c. £100,000 Package + Relocation Allowance, Dorset
The Purpose of this Job:
As Operations Director within this award-winning manufacturer based near Bournemouth, home of golden sandy beaches and the UK’s warmest weather. You’ll be responsible for Production and Supply Chain business areas.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director you’ll lead all Operations activities while aiding in future strategy development for the company. As a strategic, inquisitive and a self-disciplined decision maker, you’ll fit perfectly.
Operations Director Responsibilities:
- People, system and process management.
- Apply strategies to continuously improve your teams and processes.
- Embed and drive performance improvements and SMART cost reduction programmes across all operational areas.
- Co-ordinate Quality Assurance and Health & Safety management systems to ensure compliance in all aspects.
- Assisting with new product development and project implementation as required.
- Achieving within agreed budgets.
Operations Director Knowledge & Skills:
- A LEAN Manufacturing
- Working at senior management level, with a strong track record in manufacturing-based industries such as fabrication, assembly or distribution.
- Familiar with systems in the manufacturing and distribution environments.
- Qualified to degree level with LEAN and business management
- A strategic, inquisitive and self-disciplined decision maker.
- Computer literate, commercially competent and confident developing ERP systems.
Your New Employer
Rubicon’s client is a well-established manufacturer of quality and bespoke products, specifically engineered to meet the varied demands of the ever-growing health sector. Using innovative, eco-friendly technologies they have developed customer specific solutions for national government, public and private services for 70 years.
- Competitive base salary c. £100,000.
- 20% annual bonus, near certain to achieve.
- Pension and Free parking.
- Relocation package available, up to £10k value.
Relocating to Dorset will give you renowned golden sandy beaches on your doorstep, the warmest weather in the UK, housing and living costs much lower than London and year-round events including Rugby 7’s, Air Festival and an abundance of natural & historical sights.
If this Role is for You
If you are searching for a fresh start and would be open to relocating to a beautiful town in Dorset, call Grace, confidentially on 01202 688 542, she’ll brief you fully on this Operations Director opportunity.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.