Office Administrator, Fordingbridge, £21,500
The purpose of this job:
As Office Administrator you will work closely with the Office Manager and will play a vital part in supporting this company’s growth. You’ll provide administrative support and assist with the purchase ledger, as well as guaranteeing excellent customer service and assistance by answering incoming calls, resolving enquiries, processing incoming orders and invoices.
Your responsibilities as the Office Administrator will include:
- Processing orders and raising relevant paper work and purchase orders
- Assisting with raising supplier invoices
- Resolving queries
- Updating the database with supplier information
- Ensuring supplier details are correct and that deliveries are to schedule
- Assisting with payment runs
- Other ad hoc administration
As the Office Administrator your skills and experience will include:
- Previous experience within a varied Administration position
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT and numeracy skills
- Being a quick learner
- High level of organisation
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using Pegasus Opera (desirable)
Your new employer:
Rubicon’s client is a family run business who are in need of additional support due to their extensive growth. They are a successful business at the forefront of their industry and hold a strong presence within their sector.
As the Office Administrator, you’ll work Monday to Friday from 08:30-17:00. This opportunity is available immediately and is a temporary role with a view to permanent for the right candidate. For your administration skills and previous experience, you’ll receive a salary of £21,500 pa, on-site parking and the pleasure of working with a small, friendly and supportive team.
If this role is for you:
Apply directly to this advert or call Harley on 01202 688 554 for more information on this Office Administrator opportunity.