Mortgage Broker, Ringwood (Remote working available), £35,000 + Bonus
The Purpose of this Job
As an ambitious, experienced Mortgage Broker, you are looking for your next challenge and possibly more responsibility within your next role. This opportunity will require you to head up a brand-new department within a well-established, high-ranking insurance brokerage. You will proactively create and develop commercial and residential mortgage sales and re-mortgages, whilst maximising the growth of client worth.
- To proactively generate new business to complement the business plans of the business.
- To support and guide clients through the property buying process, until completion
- Liaising with mortgage lenders, estate agent and valuers
- To encourage long term relationships with clients that encourage additional lending or re-mortgaging opportunities.
You will have:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience within a similar role
- A CeMAP qualification or equivalent
- Ambition and drive
- Excellent relationship building skills
Our client is a national, Insurance Brokerage, with over 20 years in the market. Due to growth and business success, a new department and therefore a new Mortgage Broker role has been created, providing the opportunity to develop and grow a department from the ground up, put your own stamp on the role and eventually build a mortgage specialist team.
Further benefits include performance related bonuses, 25 days holiday, remote working, and an in-house pool table.
For more information on this exclusive, permanent, Mortgage Broker opportunity, contact Ellie or Amber, today, on 01202 688542 and we will talk you through the details. If not available during office hours, apply via the link or directly through our website to avoid disappointment. Please ensure you apply with a WORD version of your CV so we are able to upload your details to our system.