Mechanical Assembler, Poole, £10.81 per hour
The purpose of this role
As a Mechanical Assembler, you will be responsible for manufacturing a variety of assemblies, using hand tools, and following client specific engineering drawings. You will have either worked within an engineering or manufacturing environment previously, or you will have a relevant engineering qualification.
As a Mechanical Assembler, your duties will include
- The assembly of mechanical products to a high quality and consistent standard
- Using a variety of hand tools
- Assisting with other areas of production (inspecting, testing, finishing, installing)
- Have the ability to read and follow client specific technical drawings
- Either have prior experience working within manufacturing or engineering, or have a relevant engineering qualification
Your new employer
Rubicon Recruitment’s client is a highly successful business that supplies into various industries. They’ve a reputation locally for great staff retention, a friendly working environment and delivering unparalleled levels of quality to their customers.
For more information and to apply to this Mechanical Assembler role, call me, Terry, at Rubicon Recruitment Group on 01202 680 311 and I will talk you through the details. Alternatively apply via the advert/directly on our website.
Here at Rubicon, our dedicated team take the time to review each and every application, please help us by submitting your CV in a Word document