Marketing Manager, £45,000 plus bonus, Bournemouth (full or part-time)
As the Marketing Manager you’ll champion the ‘voice of the customer’ with a clear customer focus and will be responsible for managing the product life cycle within this industry leading, global manufacturer.
Your role as Marketing Manager will play a pivotal part in the development and launch of new products, design advertising campaigns, and execute a well-thought-out marketing strategy. You will also have a leadership role, managing and mentoring one direct report.
As Marketing Manager you’ll:
- Develop product roadmaps and implement the marketing strategy
- Conduct meaningful market research
- Be involved in E-Commerce
- Determine competitive product pricing
- Fully understand the product lifecycle
- Create or enhance products based on customer feedback
As Marketing Manager your skills and experience will include:
- Proven success in a product marketing role
- Manufacturing or engineering background
- Ability to innovate and influence across the board
- A good understanding of current technology and trends
- Strong commercial acumen and focus
- Self-motivated and resilient to change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Background and benefits
This global company has ambitious growth objectives and is investing heavily in state-of-the-art premises and machinery. Established over 5 decades ago, Rubicon’s client provides first-class solutions and is a trusted partner to some of the UK’s leading manufacturing companies.
As Marketing Manager you will benefit from; a monthly performance-based management bonus of up to 25% of salary, 23 days holiday (plus 8 BH), 12:30pm finish on Fridays, private medical insurance…
If this role is for you
Rubicon is working exclusively on this Marketing Manager vacancy and is committed to submitting suitable candidates to our client ASAP, therefore reply quickly to this advert to avoid missing out or call Jess/Amber