Marketing Executive (German Speaking), Bournemouth, £14p/h
As Marketing Executive (German Speaking) you will assist in the development and execution of marketing initiatives and strategies for all the company’s products.
Office working hours are 7:30am – 4pm, Mondays – Thursdays with an early finish on Fridays, this role is a temporary to permanent opportunity.
As Marketing Executive (German Speaking), you’ll
- Develop new social media marketing campaigns and assist with content creation
- Coordinate different marketing methods (direct mails, ads, sales promotions, social media)
- Perform research and provide metrics/reports for expanding marketing capabilities
- Support trade show and events planning
As Marketing Executive (German Speaking), you’ll have:
- Fluency in the German language is essential
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Marketing (or similar)
- Proven track record in a marketing role, including digital marketing experience
- Strong experience working with Microsoft Office and other design applications
- Good organisation skills and ability to work efficiently and effectively to deadlines
- Early finishes on Fridays
- Great working hours during the week
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
- Free parking
- Introduction into a globally renowned company
- Supportive working environment
For more information or to apply to this Marketing Executive (German Speaking) role, submit your CV directly to the advert or call Chloe on 01202 688 554 for more information!
Dorset, PooleScheduling Administrator, Poole, £22,500, Permanent Role Purpose: As Scheduling Administrator within a leading maintenance, service and repair provider, you'll be a vital member of the team, consistently handling client accounts and precisely administrating customer requirements for the business. Background &…View Job
Dorset, FerndownExecutive Assistant, Ferndown, up to £28,000 The purpose of the role As the Executive Assistant you will be supporting 5-6 senior managers based across the UK with a range of duties. You will be providing efficient and confidential support, ensuring…View Job
Dorset, ShaftesburyOffice Assistant, £11.50/Hour, Temporary, ShaftesburyRole Purpose:As an Office Assistant, for a local Manufacturing company, you'll play an important role of supporting the team with Administration and Reception duties. You'll benefit from working regular Monday - Friday office hours with no…View Job