Maintenance Engineer, Poole, £40,000
The purpose of the role
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for the repairs, scheduled maintenance, and upgrades of plant equipment. You will ensure minimal downtime due to plant and equipment failure and will manage all general maintenance and repair work to building fabric and premises, as required.
As a Maintenance Engineer, your duties will include:
- Preventative maintenance of plant equipment.
- Scheduled maintenance.
- Repairs of equipment and tooling – mechanical and electrical.
- Maintain levels of stock necessary for daily running and maintenance of site, its buildings and factory operatives.
- Organise and manage subcontract engineers for work outside your skill set / remit.
- Report incidents (including near misses) promptly to line manager.
You must have
- Good understanding of the workings and maintenance of electrical & mechanical installations.
- Experience of repairing hydraulics and pneumatics, motors, fans, and machine tools.
- Electrical qualification – 18th Edition.
- Experience working as a Maintenance Engineer.
Rubicon Recruitment’s client is a highly successful business that supplies into various industries. They’ve a reputation locally for great staff retention, a friendly working environment and delivering unparalleled levels of quality to their customers.
For more information and to apply to this Maintenance Engineer role, call me, Charlie, at Rubicon Recruitment Group on 01202 680 311 and I will talk you through the details. Alternatively apply via the advert/directly on our website.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate’s details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.