Machine Shop Supervisor, £40,000, Salisbury
The purpose of this job:
As the Machine Shop Supervisor of this well-established manufacturer, you’ll play a key role within the business, supporting the day-to-day running of the CNC department. Good technical knowledge and strong people management skills are essential to facilitate the achievement of company objectives.
Your responsibilities as a Machine Shop Supervisor will include:
- Produce work schedules for each machine.
- Provide delivery times for finished product.
- Co-ordinate day-to-day operator workloads or issues.
- Work with Quality Supervisor to obtain best possible product utilising inspection process.
- Produce process flowsheets for all product.
- Provide accurate quotations for work as requested
- Create models and programs for all CNC production.
- Train operators on setting and CNC working.
- Make tooling and fixtures as required.
Your knowledge & skills:
Understanding of Siemens operating system and / or experience with CNC Mills, Grinding or Laser Cutting Machines would be advantages.
Your new employer:
The business we’ve partnered with has a real family feel throughout, with the majority of staff having been with them for several years. Although not a guarantee, there are examples all over the business of progression. Having a forward-thinking approach to development this business encourages their employees to push themselves and actively support personal growth. They offer a generous holiday entitlement, company pension and death in service schemes included.
If this Machine Shop Supervisor role is for you
Call Charlie for more information about this permanent vacancy or apply to this advert directly.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.