Machine Operatives, Bridport, £9.20
Machine Operatives, Bridport, £9.20ph
You’re reliable and have positive work ethic. You’re looking for work with an immediate start and you are located in and around Bridport or you are happy to travel.
Our Rubicon manufacturing clients based in Dorset are expanding their teams across a range of skills sets and have a reputation for recognising and appreciating good workers. They offer a professional and safe working environment and a supportive and friendly team atmosphere.
Your specific responsibilities as Machine Operative will include:
- To follow all the factory plans to ensure orders are completed on time in full
- Inspection of products prior to dispatch
- Operation of machinery
- To prepare and issue materials for production using the warehouse management system
- To maintain all areas in a clean and tidy condition
- To ensure that company Safety policies and Health and Safety regulations are followed in the factory
This will be working on double day shift (Early 5am – 1pm and then 1pm until 9pm Lates)
Hourly rate is £9.20ph.
Call Brooke on 01202 688555 to discuss whether this is a good fit for your next role or email explaining why you should be considered, including your current CV in a Word format.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.