Laminators & Boat Builders – South Coast – £15.40 per hour PAYE + OVERTIME & SHIFT WORK
Our prestigious customer is seeking Laminators & Boat Builders to join their expanding team across the south coast. These positions are likely to be of interest if you are presently working on a temporary basis, are wanting to secure a PAYE position, or are looking to work for a reputable employer who can offer security.
This project will require Laminators & Boat Builders with various skills:
- Deck Fitters
- Marine Electricians
- General Engineers
- Will ideally have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a Boat Builder (probably within a specialist field)
- Happy to be flexible with working hours to ensure the job gets done (additional hours paid for)
- Have a passion for producing high quality items from top quality materials
- Be flexible and willing to support team members with duties beyond your own
- Have good time management skills and be able to prioritise their workload
- Will be looking for long-term secure employment with a reputable business
- Must be happy to work on PAYE basis
- Be able to provide references
Employer and Package
Offering a highly competitive basic, excellent overtime rates and an enhanced holiday allowance to start our customer is also able to offer security through these turbulent times.
Rubicon’s client is seeking to become the employer of choice on the South Coast for skilled Laminators & Boat Builders and related trades. They offer a COVID secure, modern working environment with off road parking.
If your a Laminators or Boat Builders looking for a permanent position within a stable and established business, please apply to this role via this advert.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate’s details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.
‘Here at Rubicon, our dedicated team take the time to review each and every application, please help us by submitting your CV in a Word document to allow us to more easily upload your details on to our system.’
Commutable from Poole, Bournemouth, Salisbury, Ringwood, Southampton, Portsmouth